Thermador - Review about Cooktop from Dearborn, Michigan
We have a thermador cook top .The top is poorly designed regarding the light that tells you the unit us on.
It is recessed and when you clean the cook top it falls under the range with the slightest pressure. We had it repaired once and it promptly disappeared with cleaning within a month. The repair service cost about a 100.00 so wehave not bothered to repair again. The knobs lettering has become faded on the most used knob.
Will replace on my own.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..."
- "Never again i ordered the jordan wings ,end up with the wrong pair an i compared them to my real jordans from footlocker totally different the jumpman dont look nonething..."
- "Purchased 4 pails from Lowes and 1 bucket had a darker tint. Now my beige floor has a darker tint, which is extremely noticeable. Called the company and they said..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."