Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have had this refrigerator/freezer for three years.The ice-maker has never worked properly.

I have had it "fixed" four times before they realized they couldn't make it work and finally put in a new unit. The new unit worked for eight months, but it is now not working again. The service on the current problem is slow, sloppy and ineffective. I have been trying for a week now to get help with this latest brake-down and keep getting put off, told the "new" part will be here in a day or two with no part, no follow up.

I called to complain today and was told that the new part would not be here until next week. I don't even know, when it does come, if it will work. I am stuck with this freezer/refrigerator for now !!!! I am scheduled for knee replacement surgery within the month and am supposed to have constant ice.

I live alone. I am going to need a lot of ice. While I will have an aid with me, she will be busy caring for me. Going two or three times a day to the store for ice will be a real hardship.

My experience with the appliance has been bad, and the service has been worse.I would never recommend your refrigerator/freezer to anyone.

Review about: Thermador Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of produce, Product and service.